APRIL 2018: WISDOM FROM ABOVE MAKES HIGH FLYERS
New Dawn greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I have no doubt that many of us must have discovered in much clearer terms the plan and purpose of God for our lives from His Word all through the month of March. May our various encounters remain a lifelong experience with proofs in the life of everyone in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen and amen.
But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of April 2018?
From Biblical perspective:
1. Wisdom is knowing the right way to go from Scriptures and going there – Ecc. 10:10/ Matt 7:24-25.
2. Wisdom is knowing the right thing to do from the Word and doing it – Jn. 21:5-6/ Luk 6:40
3. Wisdom is knowing the right steps take and right turn to make from Word and following suit– 1 Pet. 2:21/ Ps. 119:105/ 2 Tim. 3:16-17
4. God’s word is God’s wisdom in print – Luk. 11:49/ Job.28:7-23/27/ Isa. 34:16/ 2 Cor. 3:15-17/ 2Tim. 3:15.
5. Wisdom from above is validated by mighty works – Ps. 104:24/ Jer. 10:12/Matt. 13:54/ Job.28:7-23.
6. Wisdom is being sensitive to the times and seasons of life – Ecc. 10:10/ Ecc. 3:11/ Luk. 19:44
For example, the ongoing church growth drive in this Commission is not an ambition, neither is it a church growth initiative, but the pursuit of a divine visitation delivered to me through a divine encounter on May 2, 2015, when God said, “I, the God of Wonder Double is visiting you”
The impact of this visitation has continued to change the story, both of this Church and every engaging member of the Winners’ family.
What then is God saying for this moment?
We are in a revival as a Commission, but the question is, are you in a revival as an individual– Psa. 42:1/ Psa. 34:10/ Mat. 6:33
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of April 2018 is: WISDOM FROM ABOVE MAKES HIGHFLYERS – Dan. 12:3
Recommended books of the month authored by me include: *Walking in wisdom * The Wisdom that Works
May his month be a season of massive spiritual awakening among us in the Winners’ family, repositioning our hearts to keep panting after God beyond all we have ever experienced.
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo