May, 2018 – I am Blessed to be a Blessing
New Dawn greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I believe every Winner must have had some definite encounters with the wisdom from above all through the month of April 2018. I also believe that God must have listed many of us among the highflyers of His kingdom though our diverse encounters with the Word.
No doubt, our passion for souls must have been reignited and may the impact of this season last us our entire lifetime. Amen.
Now, what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of May 2018?
Just as every natural father wants their children to prosper and flourish; in the same manner and much more, God wants His children to prosper and be in health – 3 Jn 2
It is common knowledge that the wealth of every natural father reflects on their children, so also has God ordained that His unlimited abundance be feasible in our lives – 2 Cor. 8:9
But from scriptures we understand that:
- Liberality is the master key to the world of financial breakthroughs – Pro. 11:24-25/ 2 Cor. 9:6-8
- Serving God and the interest of His kingdom with our finances, empowers us to spend our days in prosperity and our years in pleasure – Job. 36:11/ Hag. 1:5-13
- Ministering to the less-privileged empowers believers for wealth – Job. 29:4-18/ Job 1:1-3/ Mat. 25:31-40
- Seeking the interest of the kingdom of God as priority with our finances, empowers our access into a world of financial fortune – 1 Kgs 3:3-13/ Mat. 6:33
- Every child of God is a seed of Abraham – Gal 3:29/ Rom. 2:28-29
- And in the seed of Abraham shall all the nations of the earth be blessed – Gen 22:18
Although, we are redeemed to be blessed, but much more importantly is the fact that we are blessed to be a blessing – Gen. 12:1-3/ Gen 22:17-18.
We must understand that wealth in the Kingdom is an ‘ENTRUSTMENT’ and not an ‘ATTAINMENT’ – Luk. 16:11
This implies that, God will only empower those He can trust with financial blessings, that is, those who will use such wealth for His glory – Deut. 8:18/ 1 Tim. 6:17-19
But we are empowered for wealth primarily to promote His kingdom with it – 1 Chr. 29:3-9/ Zch. 1:17/ Mat. 24:13-14
And as we do, He continues to pour more and more of His blessings upon our lives – Hag. 1:5-13/ Mal. 3:8-11/ Mat. 6:33
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of May 2018 is:
I AM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING – Gen. 12:1-3
We must all get spiritually set for a launch into the realms of financial fortune, all through this new month.
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- Understanding Financial Prosperity
- Breaking Financial Hardship
- Covenant Wealth
- Hidden Covenants of Blessing
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo